Shipping Taxes & Returns
Free local deliveries within the M25
Remember we can deliver for free by bicycle if you are within the M25.
Please specify 'Pick up' at check out and we'll be in contact to arrange delivery at a time that is convenient for you.
Standard shipping (Royal Mail): we aim to despatch within 2 working days.
During busier periods it may take longer, up to 5 days to despatch.
Standard postage and packaging fee is £5.99.
Items are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class signed for. You will be notified of all your tracking info so you have access to this.
EEA Shipping: items will be delivered between 3-17 business days.
Postage and packaging fee is £20.
USA & Canada Shipping:
Postage and packaging fee is £30.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
To return your goods please follow these instructions:
1. Ensure you return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt in all the original packaging, unworn and unwashed. For an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange this.
2. Sale items will unfortunately be exchanged only - not refunded.
3. Post back to: NOIR velocity, 3 Ulva Road, London SW15 6AP, UK.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that the parcel reaches us so you may wish to use a tracked service. Keep any postage tracking information.
5. You will receive your refund credit/exchange within 14 days of receipt of the item(s). An email confirming dispatch will be sent. Please note the cost of the original postage will not be refunded.
6. If you have any questions about returning an item please contact us: email@example.com
7. Gift Cards are non refundable or exchangeable - they can only be used to purchase goods.
8. Duties: From 1 January 2021, Non UK and European orders may or may not be subject to import duties or local taxes. All our orders are "delivered at place" (DAP) meaning that it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any local duties or fees.
As a small business we are not able to cover the cost of returns postage on orders less than £150, so, if the value of goods you are returning is under that, we ask you to send it back, with all the original tags still attached, using tracked postage within 28 days of purchase. If not, Noir reserves the right to deny the refund or exchange. Once a return is back and checked over, refunds will be made within 7 business days. Once we receive your return, we will inspect it to make sure the product hasn’t been worn, and is in good condition. If for any reason your return did not meet our standards, we would contact you directly via email. If you have returned a product in un-sellable condition, we would return it to you and no refund would be issued to you. If the value of goods you are returning is over £150 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can email you the correct free postage paperwork.
We are dedicated to creating technical products that last. If your product is damaged due to a material or manufacturing error, we’ll replace it free of charge or work with you on another solution. Please do not use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
Exchanges must be for the same item in a different size/colour depending on availability. On sale items, if you would like to size up, down or a different colour, we recommend placing another order and returning your original purchase.
Refunds are only applicable to the cost of product. Customs duties and sales taxes for orders outside the UK are non-refundable through Noir.
Refund requests on purchases made via third-party affiliates must be directed to the appropriate retailer.